UA-33443280-1 First step into the bloggers world...I think I just peed a little.: Shhh, she might get mad...

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Shhh, she might get mad...


Moving on can be hard, even painful.  Having to leave all the memories behind; even the good.  I tell myself it’s easier to deal with the pain of the bad just to remember the good.  I can’t stand the thought of completely forgetting these past 18 months.  So much happened, people happened; I had my world & the one’s I loved in it. 

I’ve become so hard these past few months.  If you knew me before, you would know I was “innocent” sort of speak. I could never stay mad at anyone, or be mean to anyone.  I loved life & everyone in it; I had a desire for adventure & trying new things.  I was so easy to get along with or become friends with.  Nowadays I’m so mad at the world people have to “tip-toe” around me.  No one can tell me what to do or how to act; I feel like they are trying to control me, trying to tell me how to live my life & that instantly pisses me off.  I really don’t mean to be like that, I feel like I have to be on guard all the time.  I am having a hard time trusting anyone or letting anyone in.  I don’t want them to know too much about me, it will make me vulnerable & easy to hurt.

I need a new me, and that’s exactly what’s going to happen.  I’m growing my hair out; tattoos are right around the corner! I’m joining forces with my amazing sister & starting up “boot-camp”. I want to start living again; I have been shutdown for way to long.  My blog has been soppy & depressing, I am so NOT that person.  I really do love life & everything in it.  I know people have rough spots, “bumps” in the road; I don’t want to be there anymore.  I don’t want to be the girl that cries for no reason, and hurts herself because that’s the only thing she thinks she can control.  I don’t want to be the girl who is scared of moving on; because she doesn’t think anyone else could love her or accept her.  I don’t want to be the girl that settles for “okay” when I know she can be great!  I don’t want to be that girl, so from this moment on I’m not going to be. 






It’s definitely going to be a lot of work.  You can’t just wake up a different person (well most of us).  You have to start somewhere,
And I decided to start by heading back to school. I am super excited about this, I miss it so much.  I can’t wait for a “fresh” start.  I miss the feeling of accomplishment & boy do I miss the teachers.  I’ve also decided that once I’ve completed Culinary School, I’m going to stay & do film school.  I really do love the area that I’m in & *smiles big* THE BEACH!

There is a lot about this past year and a half that I’ve loved.  I have learned a lot about myself, being 21 and living on your own, you are going to learn a lot.  You have to make decisions on your own, decide what’s best for you.  I feel like I could have handled a lot of things better when I was on my own.  Relationships got messy, really messy.  That door is still open for me, totally not an invitation; I’m just having a really hard time closing it.

 When you develop a lot of yourself around a group of people then all of a sudden no one’s there anymore, it’s hard to get used to; to be alone.  They know so much about me, they’ve been with me through so much.  I never wanted to shut them out, now I think it’s just best.  It all comes back to moving on, getting on with life.   Yes, we had some amazing times, but it’s over now.  It’s okay to forget them.  Honestly it kinds feels like they died; that sounds extremely horrible, but it was so sudden.  One second they were in my life, the next they weren’t.  I just don’t know how else to handle it, then to just completely shut them out.  Someone once told me that they didn’t have to talk to me for a year and we would still be friends.  That’s not friends to me; you can’t NOT be a part of someone’s life for a whole year and still consider them a “friend”.  That’s just not how it works; in my mind.  I know everyone is different; but really? A year?  To me that sounds like they just didn’t want me in their lives anymore; and that’s fine, totally fine, but just tell me. Okay, I’m done ranting about that, definitely something I have to work on.

SIDE NOTE:
Just to let everyone know, I am currently writing this in a bar in a city I’ve never been to before, and I’m pretty sure it’s a little “ghetto”.  I’m not sure how to handle this, I am completely by myself & kind of terrified. *nervous laugh* At least they have beer J

So where am I in life?  I am in the middle of some huge changes, and like me and my “owner” like to call it SHITFEST 2012.  But, with that said, I’m also still me.  I have a goal & I will achieve it.  From this day on I’m going to work my hardest on concentrating on MY life, and what I want to do.  I’m not going to allow other people to affect me like I have been.  I’m not going to be controlled by anyone, or belittled by anyone.  From this day on, I’m going to be Jessica & nothing less! J

No comments:

Post a Comment